21st to 25th May 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know. My friend and I were discussing it all, perhaps I told you when I was discussing it with her.

Also my friends said I sound gay. Then apparently you can have a Norfolk look. And some of us have it. Not that today has been random in anyway....

I tell you what, I saw some filth on BBC Three last night. That Tracey Beaker lass is in some naff BBC Three comedy. She was on about hand jobs and crap. It was like Two Pints of Larger, crossed with some Nickelodeon show.

Oh yes Grace. That show is brilliant. With the sex woman that reminds me of Ann Maurice off of House Doctor crossed with Gillian McKeith. I advise you all watch that... cringey but funny.

I'd be the sort of person to get the insulting cookie. It's always the same... just like when I used to be picked last at PE :(

Hahaha. Unlucky. Like the kid today who didn't realise he wasn't having an exam with his mate today, went in to the exam, sat an English exam on a completely different book. Then at the end said he didn't think that was his paper.