Unofficial Mills

9th to 20th April 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

070409_mills_crying.jpg

Christ, he shows his age in this picture. I thought it was the Iranian President for a minute.

So the first egg is somewhere here?

yorkkeep.jpg

It's probably some brothel. I wouldn't go there at this time of the morning!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To be fair, it's Easter Monday. I'm sure she had enough yesterday. His fault for leaving it a bit late. I just hope it doesn't actually lead to Martin's love shack, or the people after chocolate will be in for some nasty surprises. I wouldn't eat the chocolate, it might have a date rape drug in it :|

Oooh, does the last clue lead you to Zane Lowe and The Arctic Monkeys tonight.

I can imagine the poor people of York all wandering around the town looking dazed and confused.

This is getting more and more entertaining to lisen to. Its making me wish i did live in york just to join in

I'm alright, I'd pay the £3 or whatever for an egg and stay in bed for the morning! What a spoil sport I am :bah:

are you sure yorks tourism board didnt just make this up to get people visiting their sights

they probebly did and there isen't really a girlfriend. Or it is also quite possible that the team set it up themselfs just so that thye'd have a feature for the last hour of the show. The last theroy is of corse is that there are no eggs and that the people on the phone are in the office upstairs and that its a complete practical joke on us listeners.