1st April to 5th April 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know, hopefully some girls will do some naked blogs too. These are naked blogs right, not just any old video blog?

What, youd like to see Rachel do a naked blog? Blimey Jono, didnt think you were that depserate!

"If you would prefer to continue talking about the issues currently discussed on Daytime Chat, during the next week, we’re happy for users to post links to external message boards outside the BBC (house rules permitting)."

Theres your chance right there to do some serious shameless plugging jono.

Ooh, didn't see that Stacey. I'm wondering if to replace the message board links on Scott's page, there'll be room to say "what Unofficial Mills are discussing right now..." - an ideal world may be.

He's already taken it! :P

Yeah I didn't see it, but took the opportunity before hand :P

Ooh, didn't see that Stacey. I'm wondering if to replace the message board links on Scott's page, there'll be room to say "what Unofficial Mills are discussing right now..." - an ideal world may be.

Yeah I didn't see it, but took the opportunity before hand :P

haha, i see it now. Cheeky or what :P

What the hell is this? Its awful.

I think this is a prime example message boards do work, and be used really well with shows. I mean they have daily moderators working on them, it just needs fresh ideas and decent software.

i think they dont like the negative comments which is fair enough i have seen lots of djs on the boards on the webcam though

They all go on, well nearly them all. It was only really Edith and Colin who posted on it though.

I imagine this site to sort of be like your baby Jono, you've always got to be thinking of it and what's best for it.

Maybe I'm just going crazy....

I would just like to see some new faces on here, as whilst we're a forum devoted to Scott Mills, I'd love to get some real general Radio 1 discussion going on. And we're quite similar to the BBC message boards, young visitors.

They all go on, well nearly them all. It was only really Edith and Colin who posted on it though.

It is just the daytime that is closing though. But apparently Radio 2 has seen sections like this close too.

Haha, George is being cut off too.

Haha, my parents are taking the pee because my head of sixth form says I "tend to have periods where I wobble a bit". Choon by the way!

# I neverrrrrr #

Anyone want to request Born Slippy by Underworld for me? I can't get on because they ask me how old I am and I'm not tellling millions of people that, not even for a chance to speak to Scott...

I reckon you're more likely to get on than us!