Unofficial Mills

31/01/2007 - Wednesday

natalie deakin

<b>Afternoon Banter</b>

Jake rang up because he wanted to hear Scott and Laura’s version of Breaking Free because it makes him feel warm and fuzzy. Scott will never play Breaking Free again and is trying to forget it and put it in the past. There was also a man on a crane quite high up and said if they don’t play Breaking Free, then he would do something silly. Still Scott wasn’t going to play it.

Danny off of Nuneaton went on holiday to Benidorm last weekend and noticed something whilst visiting the gents. He sent Scott some pictures of condoms called ‘Actual Condoms’. Chappers wanted to know if the condoms tanned you while you’re wearing them.

Kelly on ‘Your Call’ wanted to hear ‘The Feeling – Rose’ for everyone on Unofficial Mills. Claire off of Liverpool wanted to hear Scott and Laura’s version of Breaking Free. Scott worked out it was Edith Bowman.

<b>The Harry Hill Collar Saga Continues</b>

Yesterday Chappers managed to upset Georgie Thompson off of Sky News. Chappers e-mailed his friend Jonesie saying Georgie looked like Harry Hill. Georgie read Joneses’ computer screen at the same time and took great offence. Chappers tried to make amends and Scott got as many people as possible to text and e-mail in Sky Sports News saying she looked like Harry Hill. Today Georgie was wearing a vest top and jacket. Last night Chappers got a text off of Jonesie saying they got 4000 e-mails by 7pm. Scott took the liberty of making it all better and rang Georgie pretending to be Heinz from Poetry Direct and thinks he’s smoothed things over and everything will be fine. Then came the poem he read to Georgie over the phone, she knew it was Scott. The poem went: Georgie Georgie Georgie, oh how I love you still even though yesterday you looked a bit like Harry Hill. But that’s nothing to be ashamed of he’s a very funny guy and these collars you were wearing could even help you fly. Oh Georgie Georgie Georgie I really am afraid that you have been offended but I love your badger parade. I didn’t mean to hurt you or for you to be defamed. I really must a sure you I think you’re great on You’ve Been framed. Georgie Georgie Georgie I hate to be so blunt and I know you’re probably thinking I’m a really stupid idiot. But Georgie Georgie Georgie oh how I love you still even though you must admit you do look a bit like Harry Hill.

Georgie asked if the poem was from Chappers and Scott said yes.

Scott thinks Georgie sounds like a career woman and a power dresser and no one stands in her way. Chappers thinks Scott has made things worse with the poem.

<b>Half-Time Entertainment</b>

Yesterday in the sports news Chappers mentioned that Bonnie Tyler was doing the half-time entertainment in the West Ham/Liverpool match last night. And last night she did the half-time entertainment and said it was so loud it drowned out the half-time punditry. The one who doesn’t speak is a massive fan of Liverpool and some of his mates were at the match last night. Liverpool did a super goal in the first 10 seconds of the second half and his mates missed because they were in the bar avoiding the Bonnie Tyler cabaret. Dave rang up to say he went to the South end United match earlier on in the season and the pre-match entertainment was Chico. Someone text in saying Gillingham had Rik Waller as entertainment at the football match. <I>Scott said: ‘I might start going to football matches and everything.’</I> Only if they get better half-time entertainment. Chappers was astonished at the football knowledge he was hearing from Scott. Scott knows who’s been playing, times of goals and everything.

<b>Scott on Myspace</b>

There are a lot of mardy people on Myspace with Scott again at the moment. This happened a few months ago. Scott isn’t good at admin or at going thorough and excepting people’s friend’s requests. Loads of people are offended with Scott because he hasn’t added them as friends.

<b>Toyboys and Desperate Housewives</b>

John is concerned about how old his girlfriend is. He is 22 and he thinks she might be 40 or 42 and they’ve been going out for two weeks. So John is her toyboy. He met his girlfriend when he was doing work at her house. Chappers said he could find out his girlfriends age by asking her what she did when England won the World Cup in 1966. After Chappers had an idea that they could provide a service for the listeners. If they’re posh girls without horses they could find them a horse. And for the male listeners they could find them a bored housewife. Anne is 46 and would like a man who looks like Wentworth Miller.

<b>Scott’s Upset with Jo Whiley</b>

Scott is upset with Jo. When he got to Radio 1 today on his desk there was a teddy bear with a balloon attached saying ‘I Love You’. Jo brushed past him and <I>said: ‘It’s for you, from me and you’re going to get something everyday until Valentine’s Day cos I love you so much.’</I> Scott was really touched, but the teddy bear wasn’t from Jo. He found out it was from a company that just send them in.