is scott DEAD?

a1mark

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha... I was notified of this earlier, but nothing leads me to believe I'm now running an online tribute to a dead man. Interestingly it appears half of the biographies I wrote about the team are now on wikipedia. That makes me sad because when you try to mention Unofficial Mills in their biographies they remove it on the grounds of advertising.

But I wouldn't put it past Scott that he mistakes a clear bottle of bleach for white wine. We've all done it before... right?

post-5-145327859414_thumb.jpg

We've all made that mistake though! Fancied a glass of milk or in this case Lemonade...

I wanted prune juice. Turned out someone had filled up a bottle of it with oil and left it in the fridge. They should be more careful when they do these things...

I like the e-mail I got about it: "Was it true, or was it just entered by error"

You know how these things are... one of those accidental typos... "oh damn, I accidentally typed that he'd died today as he'd mixed up lemonade with bleach". Damn slip of a button.

What about if someone wants some apple juice and go's to the fridge to find that its actually a bottle of wee..minging.

You know how these things are... one of those accidental typos... "oh damn, I accidentally typed that he'd died today as he'd mixed up lemonade with bleach". Damn slip of a button.

Yeah, its terrible, I make that kind of mistake everyday...

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I reckon it was one of those rival schools in Somerset. Scott didn't go to their school, so they thought they'd get him back 'good and propa'. After a huge meeting, they decided they'd edit his Wikipedia. Scary stuff! They would have gotta away with it, if it wasn't for those pesky kids...

That said it could have been a High School Musical fan upset about the cover they did.