Unofficial Mills

18/01/2007 - Thursday

Riz

Alriiiight?

<b>Any spare change?</b>

Someone needs to give Scott money. No he's not lost his wallet (surprisingly!), he went to the cash machine this afternoon and got total memory block when he went to type in his PIN code... apparently it has something to do with the presure of people standing behind him. Laura knows it from the days she would run errands for him, she believes it begins with a 1. Later we find out Scott's flatmate also knows his PIN... wow, Scotts all about the security eh!

After much thought, Chappers has came up with a new game. "Guess Scott's PIN". Brilliant. Someone calls the studio, and providing they guess Scott's PIN code correctly, they win the contents of his bank account. I think thats pretty fair to be honest...cos thats one whole load a' content you'll be getting!

<b>Big Bother</b>

Oh. My. God. Scott's flatmate has a friend stayng from America, and after they all watched big brother together, Scott was embarassed and ashamed. Scott's flatmate put £100 last week on Jade winning the series...i think he's safely lost his money there!

Scott begins to wonder where the people in India get an image of her from. Which is true, i dont suppose most of them can pop to their local computer really. Chappers reckons they just draw whatever image they have in their head of her. Which got Scott thinking... if the lovely listeners are up for it, we should have our own protest against Jo - burn ALL your S Club 7 cd's! On the downside though, student gigs will never be the same. They just love a bit of "Reach for the Stars!". A caller suggests we should use Jade's perfume to start the fires, great idea, kill two birds with the one stone. What about health and safety though? Its shocking in todays world, you cant even have street fires without filling out health and safety forms! Outrageous. What can we do about Danielle though? She is, afterall, only famous for Teddy. but we cant burn him, that would be approaching sadistic levels. It raises a whole load of other questions though...

What about global warming? Isnt it illegal to burn plastic? Scotts got some work to do.

<b>Breast Milk... Would You?</b>

Scott gets an intrigiuing text from a listener and proceeds to give her a call. Apparently, she put her breast milk in the firdge for the baby later, but when she got home, there wasnt as much breast milk there as there was when she put it in the fridge. She thinks her partener John drank a bit of it. Oh dear. Following that, we find out something about our very own Scott Mills that we would never have dreamed of...he <i>wants</i> to try it! However, Chappers thinks its revolting. He feels uncomfortable talking about it. Scott recieves various texts...

<i>"Ive tasted breast milk, it tastes rather like coconut milk"</i>

Chappers threatens to walk out if this subject continues to be discussed.

<b>Is Laura Up The Duff?</b>

The signs are all there....shes begun knitting, quit smoking, doesnt go to the pub anymore, reading a book about baby names and gets quite emotional at the smallest things. It all points towards on thing... she's pregnant. Chappers took it upon himself to pick up a pregnancy test on his way into work, you know the ones ...

<i>"The most advanced piece of technology you'll ever pee on"</i>

So off she goes to pee on the stick. Meanwhile, Scot and Chappers have proved false advertising on this pregnancy test. Its not the most advanced technology you'll ever pee on, a listener claims to have pee'd on Sony bravia TV, id say that wins hands down. And, quite surprisingly, we find out Chappers has went one better. He's had <i>diarrheoa</i> on the tube before. Trickled down his leg and everything (i take no responsibility if you're eating dinner right now!). Oh its been one big learning curve about our very own Dj's today.

Anyway, swiftly moving on, we discover that Laura is (drum roll please)....NOT pregnant! Ahh well.

Don't forget to listen tomorrow for the wonder years! <a href="http://www.unofficialmills.co.uk/sound/recent_clips.php">Download the best bits of this show by clicking here</a>.<br><br>