Unofficial Mills

Why did you join the Scott Mills fansite?

Jono

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i have been warming to the Mills for a while now. Gotta admit when he used to stand in for Moyles wasn't keen at all and didn't like Chappers. Now the more i listen i am getting into it and Scott is pretty sound and quite like the fella now. Anyway thought i would join up and add my 2p's worth every now and again. Plus the downloads are worth having. Especially liked Lloyd phoning the shop for a refund on his Frosties cos of the advert. Absolute brilliance!!!!!

My business partner and I have a particular hatred for that Frosties kid, did you see the on line Sun article about it?

Its no skin off my rosy nose that there are bits of lemon peel floating down the Thames that would make better forum members than me, but nevertheless......F**k it! Why not eh.

I do believe it I saw it. He had to go into hiding to stop getting beaten up. My girlfriend thinks its out of order but i think its deserved and bl**dy funny.

I will try and find the article in the SunOnline about it and post the link its hilarious. Also has a picture of the kid in silver leggings (he was a gymnast) which quite frankly scared the s**t outta me.