Unofficial Mills

5th to 9th September 2005

Jono

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shows been sounding good so far. Laura can talk to me if she's fallen out with Scott :P

lol i missed it cos of certain stuff that is happening in my life at the moment,only caught about 5 mins of it today at about 4:30 anything exciting happend today that i missed?

twitter.com/emgreatorex

lol i missed it cos of certain stuff that is happening in my life at the moment,only caught about 5 mins of it today at about 4:30 anything exciting happend today that i missed?

u missed a good takeaway game, some really dumb people on Your Call, and Chappers back stage at the Mecury Awards, and how chappers shirt was very similar to Comedy Dave's. (they went together)

"Just one more game, I promise"

u missed a good takeaway game, some really dumb people on Your Call, and Chappers back stage at the Mecury Awards, and how chappers shirt was very similar to Comedy Dave's. (they went together)

around what time? ill catch it on listen again

twitter.com/emgreatorex

around what time? ill catch it on listen again

Ok these are approx times (so don't have a go @ me if they are wrong)

Takeaway game was @ 4:50 and about 6.50 (it was the same one but just repeated later)

Chappers was backstage after 6, spoke to him twice I think. He was in the studio till 5.30

I think thats it, please add more if anyone else remembers anything. ;)

"Just one more game, I promise"

Ok these are approx times (so don't have a go @ me if they are wrong)

Takeaway game was @ 4:50 and about 6.50 (it was the same one but just repeated later)

Chappers was backstage after 6, spoke to him twice I think. He was in the studio till 5.30

I think thats it, please add more if anyone else remembers anything. ;)

ill use sound requests to request them :)

twitter.com/emgreatorex