Unofficial Mills

Ugly Betty

Jono

Can anyone get these links to work? http://www.tv-links.co.uk/Ugly_betty.html#Ugly%20Betty_1

When I click on it another window opens, and the video says it's loading but nothing happens. :( Does anyone else have the same problem, or is it just me that it doesn't like?!

If your using firefox then just disable java script and then click on the links and they will appear or at least they did when i tested them(episode 15 doesn't work) :-p

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apologies for the thread revival, but did anyone see Ugly Betty on Friday night? I neeeeed someone to talk about it with. So much happened!

I saw it and nearly cried, mabye because I have seen every episode and we always watch it together in our house. Although my dad watches it on E4 and told me what happenend on friday afternoon before the show, at that time I refused to believe him.

I hope Daniel Survives cos he's just too beautiful to die, I hope Henry realises how stupid Charlie is and Betty gets to him in time, or gets in contact with him. I hope that Bettys Dad gets to go home. Oh dear, so much happenend on Friday night.

twitter.com/emgreatorex