Unofficial Mills

1st to 5th January 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, it's top of my playlist at the moment. And I'm not even much of a dance music fan.

Yeah same, I have the full 6 minute version cos I couldnt find the one that was just played.

Downloaded Proper Education today aswell, and Mcfly.....and Busted! :-o :oops:

twitter.com/emgreatorex

My mum is putting me off my trail of concentration. Grrr.

Haha, I hate it when that happens, its like "Shut up Mum, Im trying to listen"

A Sandwich maker, I love mine, its like my best friend when it comes to being in the house on my own and cant be bothered to make lunch.

Sounds like one of those Energy Saving Lights Scott!

Ps Jono, did you get my Pm about Reviews.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I got Posh Printer Paper for Christmas, and alot of Alarm clocks. I was like whaaaaat!

Vicar of Dibley was fab last night!

Im off for dinner, sorry im leaving you in the lurch, laters x

(Oh wait, im like the only one here)

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Are we doing one of those auction thingies?

They're not energy saving lights. You just touch the actual light without pressing the switch.

Vicar of Dibley on Christmas Day was great. Last night's was a bit pants.

Oh my god, multi-tasking too much... brain is fizzing.

Does Jo Jo need to be accompanied by an adult when she comes to Radio 1? Surely there's rules for that!

Is it wrong I like the JoJo track?

Hi btw Nic.

Gah thanks for telling me. I didn't know everyone had that problem. I knew I didn't turn those lights on at night. I used to wake up and thing I magically turned the light on in my sleep!

For the record if you think I'm waffling, I apologise. Well more than usual. I'm trying to review, answer some emails and myspace messages, as well as take in everything Scott's saying... Plus my mum is talking to me. It's madness.

Alrite ;)

I've never heard of them turning themselves on. I did get confused by em a few times when I tried to move them the other week. Kept putting them down to turn them off again, and then try and move them. It's a never ending circle!!

My cat keeps going near it and just knocking it on. Not good in broad daylight when you can't work it's already on.

100 hours of tuition?

I'm just gonna start learning, and it's going to be expensive enough as it is. How the hell is anyone gonna afford it?

At £20 per lesson, that's £2k just for the lessons. Then there's the £2-3k insurance and then £500-1k ish for the car. And then the on-going overly expensive and highly taxed fuel.

Argh!!

I liked it when they did wine and curry clubs in the morning.

Desperate Housewives. Nope. Nothing special there. I've heard about something to do with Ugly Betty. I thought that was the spin-off of Pauline Fowler's dog. Haha. Good luck Chappers!