Unofficial Mills

10 Hour Takeover

Jono

Okay. So we're thinking of sending in a request on the Chappers and Dave part of the 10 hour takeover this coming Monday.

We're requesting:

Elaine Paige's I Know Him So Well as performed by Chappers and Scott Mills for Colin and Edith's Stars in Their Eyes.

We need several people to text and e-mail this in.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah excatly what admin said do that jono then we will all send the same email with the same request!!

and also "I know him so well"is like we(as in us lot here at unofficial mills) know scott so well lol.

Ill Text in too for you

twitter.com/emgreatorex

"Hey Chappers and Dave,

I'm <name> and am part of www.unofficialmills.co.uk - the Scott Mills Fansite. I'd like to hear Elaine Paige's I Know Him So Well as performed by Chappers and Scott Mills for Colin and Edith's Stars in Their Eyes for today's 10 hr takeover.

Hopefully you can find this and play it for us!

Thanks."

I've not got an e-mail address as yet for this. I doubt it'll be the usual Chappers and Dave address. But if you can, try preparing a text to send tomorrow.

I wouldn't send it now anyway, as it'll be Miquita first...?

Anyway, it's easier to wait and text if you're going out.

ill do both,im sure chappers and dave will be using their email address throughout their show,so ill email them and text them between 10 and 1 cos thats the slot they're doing

twitter.com/emgreatorex

wahey 10 hour takeover tommorow and its my first ever one that ive listnd to :)

ill email in and text in for you guys,and i hope someone will be recording it or we can always get it off listen again

are we still requesting the original song??

and are we still emailing in the same thing?cos im gunna have to email in tonight..??

Thanks

Em

twitter.com/emgreatorex

"Hey Chappers and Dave,

I'm <name> and am part of www.unofficialmills.co.uk - the Scott Mills Fansite. I'd like to hear Elaine Paige's I Know Him So Well as performed by Chappers and Scott Mills for Colin and Edith's Stars in Their Eyes for today's 10 hr takeover.

Hopefully you can find this and play it for us!

Thanks."

I've not got an e-mail address as yet for this. I doubt it'll be the usual Chappers and Dave address. But if you can, try preparing a text to send tomorrow.

Does this not need a litle teeny weeny bit of modification?

'I'm <name> and I AM part of.....' would that be better?

take control

No E-Meither address at the moment but looking at the 10Hr Takeover page i saw this:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/djs/tenhour/works/

It shows, in picture form, what happens when you send a message into radio one for the 10hr take over. Its intersting

well ive just sent the request to chappers and daves email address,yeah ive seen those pics quite intresting.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

guys this is like mabye an emergency its 7 mins till it starts and i dont think we can email in our requests its only text and ringing in.....ive just checked out the radio1 site and thats how they said we can request......

So you know the drill by now! 81199 with name,title,request and msg

and then the normal radio1 number which i dunno off the top of my head lol

You can also request online at the radio1 site im going to do that when chappers and dave comes on,ill just say what i said in the email basically

twitter.com/emgreatorex