Unofficial Mills

Old Official podcasts

matthewukchef

Hi everyone. I haven't been here in months. I'm still in America. I never returned to work in Harrogate, I decided to stay here instead.

I was wondering if anyone has all the official Scott Mills podcasts the BBC have done up to August. I took my laptop in for repair to Best Buy recently, and they went and redid the harddrive. I only have August onwards on my desktop :(

Regards, Matthew

PS. Happy thanksgiving!

We've never seen no point offering the official podcasts in an archive as we have the best of each day offering more than the podcast in twice the quality.

If you go here:

http://www.unofficialmills.co.uk/sound/recent_clips.php

We offer downloads each day from as far back as July, so we should be able to get you up-to-date!

• 3 weeks later...
Whats wrong with Harrogate!? :( *toddles off*

hahah!

Forgot I'd been on here...

Nothing's wrong with Harrogate. Except my son isn't there!

Also, the weather today here in Santa Clarita is 79deg F (24deg C), sunny, hot, with no noticable wind, sunrise at 6.53am, sunset at 4.45pm.

whereas in Harrogate, it was 45deg F (7deg C), raining, freezing and windy, sunrise at 8.17am and sunset at 3.45.

Hmmmm... yeah, you're right, why am I not in Harrogate!!!!

Tell you what though.. I miss the nightclubs of Leeds. The ones out here are rubbish - almost as good as Cardinal Sins.

hahah!

Forgot I'd been on here...

Nothing's wrong with Harrogate. Except my son isn't there!

Also, the weather today here in Santa Clarita is 79deg F (24deg C), sunny, hot, with no noticable wind, sunrise at 6.53am, sunset at 4.45pm.

whereas in Harrogate, it was 45deg F (7deg C), raining, freezing and windy, sunrise at 8.17am and sunset at 3.45.

Hmmmm... yeah, you're right, why am I not in Harrogate!!!!

Tell you what though.. I miss the nightclubs of Leeds. The ones out here are rubbish - almost as good as Cardinal Sins.

You've got that right about the weather, *grumbles*

twitter.com/emgreatorex