• New on Unofficial Mills

Jono

20th to 24th November 2006

Haha Kelly surely Irish accents are funnier? Call them leprechauns - I called Azza that, and he didn't exactly appreciate it.

Thing is, I can't do accents. My sister sounds like she was born and bred here, so much so that people don't believe we're sisters because we have different accents! :doubt:

We call our step-dad the little leprechaun. He's 5 foot 7, but he's smaller than me, Mum and my sister!

Poor Callum, he spent all the way on the train to Scissorhands practising a non-Norfolk accent voice. He failed, haha.

Bye Lucinda!

For those not going out tomorrow night - 8.45pm - Casualty - BBC 1 - tomorrow night.

I'll be there! I have it set to record and everything! *geekiness*

I'm off to see Primal Scream and The View tomorrow at the UEA. Huzzah.

Git.

The voiceover bloke this hour seems like he's falling asleep

"Radio On........"

I can't change mine at all. :-( Luckily, everyone now understands me. Most of them think I sound like Peter Kay though. :???: I told my maths teacher that simultaneous equations were "mathematical boll*cks" the other day and they all rolled around laughing!

Party for the weekend. Uh-huh.

Friday Night - 18th Birthday Party for mate

Saturday Night - Primal Scream/The View

Sunday Night - Budgens Christmas Party

It's all happening ;)

Scott owes us these great choons for the £10,000 we all raised this week

You're having an Xmas party on the 26th November Jono...?

Indeeeeeeeeeeeed! Probably because they want us all to work our Christmas away (or that's the theory?!)

Annie Mac might gain some drunk listeners. Last time I was at the party I got bored of the music and put Radio 1 on :D

And whenever I listen to Annie, I text in and seem to end up on her show talking rubbish :-? "Yeah it's Jono! Lovin' the dance tracks, no idea what they are exactly"

I had my doubts about the Floor Fillers when it started, but I'm quite liking it these days. Nice to just have a chat during it all when people are on.

One week tomorrow till Chappers & Dave @ the UEA!