• New on Unofficial Mills

Jono

20th to 24th November 2006

I have a Fly in mine,mabye the fly can come and eat your spider then I can squish it.

The spider will catch the fly in its web and then proceed to eat the fly. Do you not know your food chain? :-p

take control

I'm pretty sure my friends accounted for 50% of Celebrity Scissorhands' viewers. They all seem to have it Sky+'ed or videod the interactive or something :-?

The spider will catch the fly in its web and then proceed to eat the fly. Do you not know your food chain? :-p

I know im rubbish at Biology :cry:

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I hope Steve Strange is still alive and well. I fear Scott told has said what he really thought of them all now the programme is over. Will the knives be out today?

hehe great film, just couldnt stop laughing the whole way through...

They would go crazy for these two in my country, your wife not so much!!

Where would we be if we did'ht have rules....?

France, Thats Right.

Ooh, details please?!

:oops:

Well...

I was happily sitting in science watching some other classmates do a presentation, when they did a quiz thing. I answered some question and got it right, and there was like this congratulation sound on the laptop for every question. It HAD to be "alright treacle". Not embarressing at all, but my ex, who is still slightly obsessed with me was asking the question.

I thought nobody had realised until my friend Katie (gotta love her) turned round and laughed, the WHOLE class joined in for what felt like five minutes.

My nickname is now treacle, and everyone calls me it including creepy obsessed guy.

:cry:

Might not sound embarressing but I could've died.

Paul Burrell? Is Laura going in to the I'm A Celebrity jungle? I think she qualifies!

Paul Burrell? Is Laura going in to the I'm A Celebrity jungle? I think she qualifies!

Oh please,send Laura in..last night was one of the most boring shows id seen last night,they were talking to a lobster:roll:

twitter.com/emgreatorex