• New on Unofficial Mills

Jono

6th to 10th November 2006

What would she say if she knew we use our cutlery for dogs and cat food. Golly gosh.

Woah there's a lot more of "Scott's Links" now on his pages. Look at all those Chacarron videos.

Guest JJ

Perhaps getting married? I dont know.

Hopefully that'll bring some visitors to this site when scott talks about those links

Don't know, it could just be the Brighton Monthly or Dome Daily. Whatever local newspapers they have :P

I hate all this Christmas stuff that's out already. :( I'm boycotting until Decemeber as a protest!

i work in supermarket in Dublin and if i hear Frosty the Snowman one more time ill snap...the music started on November 1st....aarggh!!:-X :-X

Go on Add me to facebook or bebo you know you want to!

i work in supermarket in Dublin and if i hear Frosty the Snowman one more time ill snap...the music started on November 1st....aarggh!!:-X :-X

No way! That's madness!!

I worked in one over the summer, and as I was leaving to come to uni we started getting all the Christmas stock in.

Someone needs to give myspace a kick. It doesn't really seem to have done much today. I can't picture comment, bulletins are broken, and it takes ages do much.

I have a two hour test next Monday, but I won't get home from Brighton till about 3 or 4am. Like hell I'm going to go into college!