Unofficial Mills

The Football Season - 2005/06

Red

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Owen is off to Newcastle. Although I did want him to come back to Liverpool I am not that bothred as was dishonest to us, saying he would sign a new contract and then went to Real Madrid, maybe he should go where his heart says in future and not his wallet, like Gerrard did. could be earning double at Chelsea but decided to stay.

"Just one more game, I promise"

owen is a fool for going there. he wont win a thing with them.

I thought he wasnt enjoying real madrid/barcelona wherever he went or wasnt settling or something

its good to see him comin back to a england team tho

see im not a footie fan but its good for you guys to see a good player come back :)

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Its transfer deadline day, i always like these days and seeing all the random transfers going through. i wonder who's gonna buy micheal ricketts today then

No one, only a fool would buy him :lol:. I cant see much happening today in the Premiship, as most of the clubs have who they want, but I can see a lot of activity from Championshkip clubs, maybe Neil Mellor (from Liverpool) might be brough by someone in the championship.

Edit-Thats my theroy out the window Jenas has joined Spurs (cos they need another midfielder)

No one, only a fool would buy him :lol:. I cant see much happening today in the Premiship, as most of the clubs have who they want, but I can see a lot of activity from Championshkip clubs, maybe Neil Mellor (from Liverpool) might be brough by someone in the championship.

Edit-Thats my theroy out the window Jenas has joined Spurs (cos they need another midfielder)

robbie keane might go to everton

take control

Hi folks!

I've not had a chance to get on here for a while.... and totally missed the chance to brag and gloat at my beloved team topping the table for all of, what was it, 4 days? Bugger. Never mind, there's always next august...

Dead chuffed we've signed jenas... loved chappers' comment about Martin Jol being determind to play the 3-7-1 formation or whatever he said :lol:

Aaaaanyway, how are we all enjoying the new season?!

*claps* Good work! We were doing well till chelsea :-( Haven't you guys been drawn in the same league as them in europe or something? (spot the fan who's team isn't in europe lol!) Hope you beat them ;-)

Yes we have, it was so set up that draw, just so UEFA can make more money from TV revenue from it, but in a way it is quite good as we know how they play as we see them every week, so we know their strenghts and weaknesses, where as we don't know this with Real Betis.

What the hell was that tonight.

I am appauled, no one thought for their country on that pitch, and some dogey tatics 4-5-1 with Rooney in midfield (and what was with is temper tonight, calm down), he is one of the worlds best centre forwards, and then he brings Wright-Phillips off, who was one of the few players putting his heart into the game.

Hold your heads in Sahme England (but hey you don' care as long as you get your £60,000 @ the end of the week).

What the hell was that tonight.

I am appauled, no one thought for their country on that pitch, and some dogey tatics 4-5-1 with Rooney in midfield (and what was with is temper tonight, calm down), he is one of the worlds best centre forwards, and then he brings Wright-Phillips off, who was one of the few players putting his heart into the game.

Hold your heads in Sahme England (but hey you don' care as long as you get your £60,000 @ the end of the week).

after watching it, i was just speechless, the formation was a shambles, i think Sven needs to go, because if he stays, it could go from bad to worse, i just couldn't believe it when David Healy scored.

But fair play to Northern Ireland, they took their win well.

i beg the FA to sack Sven now!!

(NOTE: This is my opinion and it may not reflect others.)

Our players in skill blow Northern Ireland out of the water. But it's just playing them right. It was Svens fault, we just skimmed Wales on Saturday and he still chooses to play that formation. He should accept that it was wrong. Also, Lampard and Gerrard, and Wright-Phillips off!? STUPID!

I still think we will qualify, and have a crack at winning it. Why not the players are ace. But if we do get through, Sven needs to see that formation wont work. I mean come on! Playing 1 striker is hard enough for a forceful player like Rooney, Owen isn't that type of player. He is more of a skill wise kind of guy. Instead of just forcing them out of the way like Rooney. So there is no way he could of handled it (btw nice kick from Owen earlier lol).

on the grid.