Unofficial Mills

30th October to 3rd November 2006

Jono

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet Dick was fun to be around. He sounds it.

Loads of random people keep adding me to myspace saying much they love Unofficial Mills. It'd be nice if they were under 20, but I guess I can't be fussy :P

I bet Dick was fun to be around. He sounds it.

Loads of random people keep adding me to myspace saying much they love Unofficial Mills. It'd be nice if they were under 20, but I guess I can't be fussy :P

This isn't a dating site Jono...... *trails off* and.. um... yeah.. :-p

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I think thats how i might have found this site by searching out stuff to do with Mary Loves Dick and a came across this site - so to speak

I wouldn't have google searched it.

I'd have called Mary off of the diary with that clip and just played it a few times :P

I miss her :cry:

I wouldn't have google searched it.

I'd have called Mary off of the diary with that clip and just played it a few times :P

I miss her :cry:

If you google Mary Loves Dick now you get a You Tube video and a Google Video of said Accorah slip-up!

take control

Yeah this is quite sweet. Songs like these really sound quite nice in the dark miserable weather, I keep mentioning it, but it's true. Might turn the light off and put the lamp on.

I'm gonna get that song for the common room. We all play such bizarre songs.

I love this Snow Patrol song.

I love Snow Patrol and Martha Wainwright but i cant stand this song. There's just something i dont like about it which is a shame. I also used to work in a club and find it quite dangerous to set fire to bars :-p

take control

Ok I lost the plot here... I got involved in an MSN conversation and came back to the radio and he's still talking about a woman who didn't clap. He does sound way too shallow. I wonder if he's good looking.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'