Unofficial Mills

23rd - 27th October 2006

Jono

Innit like, you know what I mean like...

I had an argument with my best friend where she basically said that she didn't care that she was losing touch with a mutual friend because she said that any friend can be replaced with another and it doesn't really matter. I wasn't that happy to hear that I was entirely replaceable. We're still friends, but I don't see her much now I'm at Uni.

So now I don't have a best mate really. It's kind of easier, because here I can make friends and ditch them pretty easily if I want to.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have friends off of different places really. I like have my best friend at college, then my best gigging friend which would be Callum, etc.

I'm not the kind of person to fall out with people. I tend to hate people, but then when it comes to seeing them those feelings go :-?

Females tend to be like that. They bitch about other girls, then they're really nice to them, then bitch about them again as soon as they leave the room. It really annoys me, but I do find myself doing it sometimes. However I won't go out of my way to be nice to people I don't actually like.

Leaving school was a big realisation that most of the people I considered friends didn't really like me and now I only speak to about 4 of them.

Heh parents tend to be like that. My mum is always telling me to install hardware and things on the computer, even though I don't have a clue about any of it. They just seem to assume that young people understand all technology.

They have a florist game which they can't air as it's quite saucy. So we were saying 'oh we'll put it on Unofficial Mills' as they were discussing sites to put it on. And then Chappers said 'nah, it's about relationships, stuff they wouldn't understand'. :D

it is possible to hear some "sounds" from drastic

galactival events with special instruments.

Yeah but I doubt it'll count as a "drastic event". The basic conclusion is that you can't just make a noise in space and expect someone to hear it.

"Q: Will everyone have access to my message?

A: You can share your message with anyone you choose (if you purchase a CD of your voice), or just keep it between you and the intended recipient."

So apparently other people in space can't hear it :-?

I wonder if there are things that you can't put in these messages, like the florist ones.

"Blimey, we just want to take over the universe and reproduce aliens with humans. These humans on the other hand, they make unjustified calls to florists and funny sounding radio djs"

Knowing Jo Whiley she'll find some great music up whilst she's up there.