2nd to 6th October 2006

Jono

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Coming soon - the sound of angry Charlotte Church - see if you can hear that if you're over 25.

Yeah, he's gonna stack them all in his toilet isn't he.

You know there was a Charlotte Church stalker a while back they were worried about, are we now listening to him?

Thats quite a good idea, when Neds are hanging around outside, play the young noise to disperse them?. I remember hearing about a group of neds who congregated outside a supermarket in Glasgow during the evenings as the store used to play music over the sound system, sadly for store it acted like a magnet in attracting the neds so they decided to repel them back to where they came from with some Classical Music :D

Ah bloody hell. I bet they spent ages working on this ASBO sound. Why didn't they just use the violin playing that she played in public places?

And what happens if you were born in a leap year on 29th Feb? You might be 26 but actually only 10 or something in leap years.

Hii guys,sorry I wont be around much of todays show have tonnes of work and my grandads round for dinner.

Been to Asda just now and am now the proud owner of....

THE HOFF SINGLE

Oh yes,not only did I get suspicious looks from the guy in Asda but also my dad commented on it when I bought it.

It was the last one on the shelf and I had to give it a home.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I'm listening on FM stereo for the first time in aaaaaaaaaaaages.

Why bother? It sounds like Chappers is in MW quality anyway ;)

I already got it for £2.97 in Asda!

Only 77p for one track on 7digital.com

Remind Chappers tonight to make sure they turn his microphone up for his Channel 5 show tonight.

yeah but its only the Ancient Celtic and Liverpool players who are going to be there anyway :D.

Wonder if John Barnes will get a good reception by the Celtic fans after what he did to their team? :D