2nd to 6th October 2006

Jono

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You know when Ema says 'ooh Harrogate!' and makes it sound really rare when people are on, I presumed it was the size of Sheringham or Cromer here where I live. I've just looked at Wikipedia and there's only say... 63,000 people difference between North Norfolk towns and Harrogate.

Tsk not so rare. Harrogate probably has the same population as the whole of Norfolk ;)

Someone's stold my sunshine, it's dark and raining. Not such the same effect hearing it now.

You know when Ema says 'ooh Harrogate!' and makes it sound really rare when people are on, I presumed it was the size of Sheringham or Cromer here where I live. I've just looked at Wikipedia and there's only say... 63,000 people difference between North Norfolk towns and Harrogate.

Tsk not so rare. Harrogate probably has the same population as the whole of Norfolk ;)

Someone's stold my sunshine, it's dark and raining. Not such the same effect hearing it now.

Are you stalking me,looking for Harrogate on The internet?I wont find you at my house tommorow will I?:shock:

Harrogate is quite big I suppose..hence why theres so much bley competition for stuff like Schools.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Well it isn't when the other month he was spamming the site and trying to crash it!

Ella sounded a bit like Annie Mac, haha.

I'm so tired I might go to bed in a minute.

So he was the one who hacked it?idiot!

Yes Kelly,Harrogates a lovely place really is :)

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Because I'm ill, and I was distracted by writing to radio companies and Chris Moyles' book. It'll be up in a minute :P So to speak.

Edit: There you go... now online...

Hehe, I love Weird Al Yankovic's Polkarama, I think Scott should nick Moyles' CD (should it be around) and play it on Your Call.