Unofficial Mills

16/08/2006 - Wednesday

Jono

<b>A brief show review from me today, but it's online, and I've made the effort... so why not make the effort to read it?</b>

Scott's not only paranoid and farting a lot because of malaria tablets, he's now found out that the place he's going on holiday to is breaking into civil war. He's hoping he might make it on to BBC World News to talk about it all. What next, will it be the man boobs or hair loss? If like me, you’re panicking about exam results, you'll want the One Life exams helpline. 0808 100 8000 is the telephone number, give them a call.

<center><H3>Go to our homepage now... you could get your hands on the new Most Haunted DVD!</H3></CENTER>

<B>Busting the gay boyfriend... he's not a friend of Dorothy</b>

Right then, yesterday we heard from a girl called Claire who had recently been dumped. She wasn't convinced her boyfriend's excuse was good enough. According to her boyfriend Nick he was now gay. He'd turned from a tough cookie to a totally camp guy in just a few days. Scott called Nick explaining that Dorothy had sent Scott an e-mail about him looking for a new flatmate. Nick said he wasn't looking for a flatmate, and he wasn't a friend of Dorothy. The e-mail claims he doesn't like cats, or smokers. So Scott asked him why he doesn't like pussies or a puff. He's not playing cricket like the e-mail claims either. He lives in Kent, and wasn't batting for the other side either. So where did that e-mail come from? 'It must have come from your boyfriend Simon', said Scott. Nick had no idea what he was on about, he said he wasn't gay. And that's where he becomes busted - just a made-up excuse to dump his girlfriend Claire. He said he wasn't seeing any one else, although everyone has their doubts about that!

One guy said he needed an excuse to break up with his girlfriend, and told her he was gay too. The mother then turned around shouting 'I knew it!' Mother's know best... A friend of Liz on the phone stopped answering her boyfriend's texts for six weeks, as she said something had fallen on her head and given her amnesia, whilst another guy told his girlfriend he had to leave because he's in the secret service. You just can't make that up...

<center><H3>Scott Mills - Weekdays from 4pm on Radio 1</H3></CENTER>

Finally there was another classic Takeaway Game from the archives. More great calls like this are in show clips archives right now! The final word from Scott... "we're back tomorrow morning at four". Don't worry, two more shows and then Scott can have a much deserved holiday.

Join us on the message board right now, where we're discussing exam results, Laura's zany quiz, and today's show.<br><br>

Cheers Jono, I haven't had a chance to listen again to this show, so this review kept me updated, thanks. See, people do read your reviews. I wonder where is breaking into Civil War that Scott's going? Surely not Lebanon...

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'