Unofficial Mills

JK and Joel in for Scott - August 2006

Jono

So far so good from JK and Joel. A mention always helps my liking of it, haha.

It's been a year now since Scott was on Hollyoaks! Got to wait till November for him in Casualty though.

Does Joel have caulliflower ears then? Presuming that's the right term...

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jembie thats not JK :P

I'm sure she's aware of that. She knows her JK and Joel stuff!

Please I pray that this fortnight they can have some old classics. Your Call was getting good before Scott went away.

I'm not sure this idea can keep alive for two weeks, but I did immaturely laugh at the Bond call :P

They could have got Chappers to help them out!

This is the point they should promote the better pranks on Scott's daily podcast still updated daily ;)

The lass off of The Star doesn't really need to spot him, she can just listen to their show and write about it in their spot the next day.

"Spotted JK/Joel (forget which one) having a drink with dad who has come down for the day"

Him from Jamiraquai, isn't he JayKay rather than JK??

I don't know. Doesn't really matter on the radio

Chasing Cars. Sick of this now Big Brother played it for 10 mins of Friday

Surprised JK and Joel weren't at V. They're the sort of standard of celebrities to be there :P

Indeed. I was never a huge fan of Cartoon Network, more of a Nickelodeon kid, but used to switch over for the classics and stuff like Johnny Bravo, Ed, Edd and Eddy, Cow and Chicken etc.

It's cartoons, cartoons are wacky programming that if they're that bothered about smoking shouldn't be shown to kids. So they can see stuff like crazy pokemon but not someoen smoking?