JK and Joel in for Scott - August 2006

Jono

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not that I know of. They haven't in the year or so I've been checking the UEA site. Probably a good idea too.

This show needs something at this point (5.15). It's lacking something. Something like Who The Hell Are You but we're all sick of that.

I didn't pay much attention to the winners. I think it'll be dull when the auditions go over, I only really tune in for the silly ones. But they said this year the live shows will be very different... so who knows!

Ice cream van outside...anyone want anything??

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *runs like a screaming kid*

I always miss the icecream van :(

I just burnt myself on the oven-im cooking and totally forgot about the lasagne!oops!

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I always miss the icecream van :(

you should go around our area they wait for ages. i kind of feel sorry for them becuase no-one comes becuase there aren't many kids around this area. ah well i guess they make their money elsewhere.

on the grid.

I'm back. Haha. Quite liking their banter with Chappers there.

I'm having one of those moments today where I say something and the DJ says it too. I mentioned Rugby Union whilst they talked Rugby League and Joel said it at the same time.

Bless Joel, I used to play rugby at school. Hated it. Then they weren't allowed to do Rugby any more for some reason.

Tomorrow they should try and exchange things for the prize. Like where the guy got a house by exchanging a paper-clip for things. Complicated but sounds like it could pass the time :P

Wow, Joel's questions are on par with Scott's Sport Quiz. If not worse.