Unofficial Mills

The Wrestling Topic

demonhorse

Oh, yeah, probably some great wrestling going on. It kind of says it all that it's just down the road from me and I walk through their carpark every time I go to the supermarket yet I haven't been inside there in years.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Tut! we don't even get any wrestling in Derby :roll:

There was ONE of the UKs touring promotions at the Assembly Rooms a few years ago... lol.

The County Ground in Notts has some NBW events from time to time. Might try to go to one of those, but have been to WWE in Notts Arena. That was better than the TV shows... and had a drunk guy try to attack wrestlers mid-match. Knew that was real when 3 bigass bouncers ripped him off the turnbuckle, then dragged him off backstage.

There was ONE of the UKs touring promotions at the Assembly Rooms a few years ago... lol.

The County Ground in Notts has some NBW events from time to time. Might try to go to one of those, but have been to WWE in Notts Arena. That was better than the TV shows... and had a drunk guy try to attack wrestlers mid-match. Knew that was real when 3 bigass bouncers ripped him off the turnbuckle, then dragged him off backstage.

Can you imagine that kicking he'd have got? There have been a few UK promotions in the last few years. I just cant remember them all. I think CCW was one in the 90's and was there an FWA as well?

take control

All this talk of wrestling makes me think of when we used to go stay with my great aunt Florrie in Wells. Everything would stop on Saturday afternoon so she could watch it on the telly. She would wave her frying pan around angrily LOL

In the 90's I used to go and watch WWF/WCW when they came over here but even though my mum loved WCW she said it wasn't real wrestling

Shame Road Dogg and Mr Ass are now TNA as the James Gang, would be good to see em all back... with Xpac as per the original lineup... though be interesting to see who they can add to the mix of the current roster.

One trick they did miss that many I think would love to see, but now probably won't....

DX vs NWO Feud :D

tho looks like were stuck with DX VS a bunch of losers in green who ive never heard of.