Unofficial Mills

Why is Moyles always considered 'unplanned'

Jono

Pure drivel. Moyles has been doing song parodies for years.

Seems like years (ok, exaggeration) though since he did the last one is what I mean.

As soon as JK and Joel are bringing in their own material though, he starts up again.

That said, tired and emotional Dave today was great.

all opinions aside. comedy dave was by far the best this morning. he said somthing was crap about some religious thing that dom had gone to, that has an incredibly small chance of offending someone. and rachel was on to him before he even said it.

but he was on all morning. must be that sore throat he has...

on the grid.

all opinions aside. comedy dave was by far the best this morning. he said somthing was crap about some religious thing that dom had gone to, that has an incredibly small chance of offending someone. and rachel was on to him before he even said it.

but he was on all morning. must be that sore throat he has...

He said what he was thinking, which was great. Something I don't think Dave does enough.

• 4 weeks later...

You know what, I don't really care that much if it is planned or not, it's still very hilarious (ignore the grammatical error, I like doing that). So yeh some of it obviously is planned but then some of it is, I suppose spontaneous. But it's all generally funny anyway.

Fen and Bayles

Wednesday - 6pm

www.radiocabin.co.uk