Unofficial Mills

24th to 28th July 2006

Jono

yourviews.gif

Join us daily from 4pm for live discussion of the show as it happens, or drop us a comment afterwards to tell us what you thought. If you think there's a topic that you'd like to discuss in more detail, why not create it on this forum? Try to avoid text chat though.

Last I heard Chappers was staying out for another night, despite the plane home being tonight. Any one heard any more?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think after Scott's Breakfast Show, they should be doing a Big Brother style feature this week that when they play a friend song they all have to hug. Too much hatred after all the Sport Relief and Hip Hop Karaoke and Majorca stuff.

That's right m'darling...

I would of Listenend cos I like Edith on her own.

eep my mate has a BB Nikki DJ mix on her Myspace profile,made me jump!

So do you reckon all the teams back?

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I'm under the impression Emlyn didn't go, according to Moyles.

Notice on in today's Mirror 3AM column they wrote about Scott when talking about Robbie's New Single.

... Robbie's electro-pop album, due for release at the end of September, is his most experimental to date. Rudebox had its first official airplay today, although Radio 1's Scott Mills broke the embargo and played it on Friday.

Ooh, I'm off to preview the new Scissor Sisters song on an MP3 site.

I wrote that on the other page, silly! Chappers was staying out for another evening anyway.

The new Scissor Sisters track sounds good, can't wait to hear some of their new material.

I wrote that on the other page, silly! Chappers was staying out for another evening anyway.

The new Scissor Sisters track sounds good, can't wait to hear some of their new material.

Well if he got as drunk as he did on Fri night then he will be a tad bit hungover!

wahey The Automatic!

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Don't you bloody hate it when you set your computer up to run at the right time and it crashes at 4pm!

Nah, it's not the Live8 song John. It's great pleasure to say 'good afternoon' today!

I'm here! How are you all this fine sunny day?

Im fine,apparently im an Ace face..:?

Talking to people on msn at the moment and listening to the show!

Good Charlotte,havent heard them in agges!

twitter.com/emgreatorex