Unofficial Mills

Coca Cola Zero

Geezer7348

I don't think it's just aspartame, I think it's a couple of them. I first noticed it a couple of years ago. My sister has it mildly too. It's got worse over time though, the symptoms and the onset have changed. I had some sweetners 2 days ago and within 10 minutes I felt awful, but about 2 hours later I felt better.

There's so many things containing sweetners which you just wouldn't think. A lot of types of medication contain sweetners, that really ****s me off because it's usually not necessary. And most drinks, and most things with "diet" written on them, and a number of alcoholic drinks like alcopops have loads in. In my opinion sweeteners should only be used if you're diabetic or in toothpaste, everywhere else they're just not healthy at all.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I do feel strongly about artificial sweeteners and I do feel annoyed and offended that they are put in everything nowadays. I haven't had chewing gum for about 2 years and I can't take lemsip, some cough medicines, indigestion medicines, all sorts of things.

Um... Quavers aren't healthy...

I gave up so many things gradually like crisps, biscuits, cakes, chocolate (except in emergencies when it is necessary) and started eating things like natural yogurt and fruit, and I feel more healthy. I don't really weigh less because of the school food which isn't healthy really at all, but I will lose some weight once I get home and buy my own food and get down the gym.

Um... Quavers aren't healthy...

I gave up so many things gradually like crisps, biscuits, cakes, chocolate (except in emergencies when it is necessary) and started eating things like natural yogurt and fruit, and I feel more healthy. I don't really weigh less because of the school food which isn't healthy really at all, but I will lose some weight once I get home and buy my own food and get down the gym.

Yeah,I cut down totally on Crisps,Biscuits and Cakes in January as my new years resolution and its helped me alot and I feel alot healthier than before christmas.

I mean I still eat alot of chocolate as I crave it once each month and I go through bars and bars in a space of 4 or 5 days.

I run,swim,cycle,walk and play Hockey(in the winter) which keep me healthy.

Luckily our we have our own Catering Company at School and our own chef who has brought alot of healthy eating into our menu and he's stopped letting us having Coke,Crisps and Chocolate and made Fruit,Yogurts and Salads more cheap than before.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Ah that sounds nice. Well eating school food 3 meals a day for 5 years hasn't helped me. They replaced our Mars vending machine with a healthy one though, which I'm happy about. I used to buy a lot of crap junk food but I've stopped now. However my sister buys loads of it so it means it's always around the house when she's home which is annoying because it's temptation. But generally in the last year since I've been eating healthy I've felt a lot happier and more active. It was just painful, not eating chocolate for 3 weeks when I'd eaten it most days before, and I was irritable for about 5 days before I broke the addiction. I still have it occasionally when I feel the need, but not all the time.