Unofficial Mills

19th to 23rd June 2006

Jono

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much did you drink Jono? You should really be careful, alcohol can make you do embarrassing things.

Ema went to France very early this morning, so I'm guessing she's there now.

Do you think you should go to bed Jono and get some sleep and it'll all feel better in the morning?

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I met this complete DOG! can't remember what she was called though. the old man said it was something like pippa. i had to be directed to the carpark, and then the toilets wer elocked!

Um sounds like a good night out! You met a dog? As in a girl or an animal? Glad you got home safely...

Jono, have a good day in London tomorrow mate, I wish I was seeing bands not revising for exams. I have to go now because I am sitting here in the dark and being told to go to bed because the duty teacher wants to go home. Good night everyone :)

Hello, I'm here! It took me till 10 past 4 to get out of bed, and then 15 minutes to log onto the damn school computer, but I'm here at last. Who else is on board?

Pity Ema's not around to hear her favourite song lyric in German...

Do you think Scott should go to his school reunion?

I know how he feels. If I was invited to my old school's reunion I definitely wouldn't go. I left 5 years ago and haven't kept in touch with anyone because I didn't like any of them and hated it there. But this school I might go to a reunion in future, after I leave in about 2 weeks time, then again, I plan to keep in touch with the people I like and not ever see the other people again.

It is quiet without Jono and Ema and people...

I've seen that film (Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion)! Unfortunately... it sucks.

Now he's said on air that he didn't like most of them it could be a bit awkward... but it could be a bit of a laugh too.

I think I might go back to my old school if I could prove I'd achieved much more than all of them, just to get back at them for giving me the worse few years of my life.