Unofficial Mills

19th to 23rd June 2006

Jono

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm back...

I wish I could get everyone to text me £10,000 in half an hour :biggrin: but of course, it's all for a good cause...

I texted yesterday, but now I don't have enough credit left to text again :-?

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Someone had a picture of the actual Adam Rickett on her hoody with his lyrics on the back :D

I didn't get her number, no. But she's a friend of a friend, so not difficult. Anyway, it was all good apart from nearly getting killed by the crowds in the Strokes part. And the bus being late to the station, thus missing the train to Norwich with the others, thus missing the train to London with the others. So ended up going all the way to London by myself for the first time.

Anyway, shall write in another topic!

Right just had a listen again to yesterday's show. Quite liking that choon called 'Last Request'. Look forward to hearing that soon.

Liked the banter about the Crestwood High School reunion, the David Walliams stuff wasn't bad yesterday either. The German calls were still rather amusing. Did they finish the bit to do with Chappers' TV words or have I missed that?

45 minutes till the next show!

I wouldn't know, cos the school internet just randomly stops working every 10 minutes or so every time I'm on it which is just mildly irritating.

I'm on board (and revising for tomorrow's exam at the same time, although I've been here half an hour and my book is still shut :-?)

Elevation! Wooo ooohh!

At first, when I heard this song, it made me smile. But it's been overplayed, and it makes me want to cry.

No seriously, it was ok at first, but it's not really my kind of music. I heard a song she wrote for her brother the other day though, which was better.