Unofficial Mills

June 5th to 9th 2006

Jono

This is the topic where you can discuss the show as it happens, or just comment about the show afterwards. Feel free to start a new topic about any subject that crops up on the show. Guests feel free to start a new account, we welcome your company!

Welcome aboard...

So with Moyles off X-Factor is it time we sent in a new addition for one night only - Chopper the boy Chappers? I'll be interested to see if Scott talks about X-Factor tomorrow or if they take a stance against talking about it.

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the England aeroplane captain on Newsbeat, look forward to him again at 4.30 :D What's with all these new beginnings to the songs. They're quite impressive, but a bit odd - the Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Zutons and Primal Scream

Ah, no way. He should totally do his own song as a third place guy. Although the losers doing I'd Like To Teach The World To Sing should be good.

Few points that need to be made. Lucy off of Eastenders means that any job we've had in the past decade can remain in our title. So Scott is now Scott off of Power FM. And Sharon Osbourne remarkably still reminds me of Vicki Watts (also off of Eastenders) with her accent.

Norton have found some problems with my computer :|

If anyone feels like they can be an assistance to my physics coursework during the show please contact me on the usual msn address.

twitter.com/emgreatorex