Unofficial Mills

30th April to 5th May 2006

Jono

Always would have....

I can see a potential thread ;)

Would you dump your girlfriend/wife in favour of a night with your favourite celebrity?

Actually no I wouldnt,and its Boyfriend/Husband in my case.;)

twitter.com/emgreatorex

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how do u know all this equator stuff??? I should have sat out i might have got a tan!

Coz i'm more intelligent than you! So hows your first week of listening to Mills? What you thinking so far?

take control

Coz i'm more intelligent than you! So hows your first week of listening to Mills? What you thinking so far?

Yeah i must admit that it is pretty funny and Scott does talk alot more during the week, i'm even starting to understand some of the show now! I like the gullible mum and this bit about the guy whos kept single mans junk, its been funny. I really like the music, i dont no why ive never listened before?!

by the way, you've hurt my feelings :cry: its a known fact girls are more intelligant than boys :-p

Yeah i must admit that it is pretty funny and Scott does talk alot more during the week, i'm even starting to understand some of the show now! I like the gullible mum and this bit about the guy whos kept single mans junk, its been funny. I really like the music, i dont no why ive never listened before?!

by the way, you've hurt my feelings :cry: its a known fact girls are more intelligant than boys :-p

Really glad your liking the show! Fridays arent bad, its all about the music in the wonder years after 5pm but the first hour is usually good- it just occured to me you havent heard any flirt divert yet either! And shut up ya wuss!!

take control

Really glad your liking the show! Fridays arent bad, its all about the music in the wonder years after 5pm but the first hour is usually good- it just occured to me you havent heard any flirt divert yet either! And shut up ya wuss!!

im not a wuss! :bah: hehe

I heard a bit the other day i think? just a few voicemails from it and ive read the stuff on the site, sounds really funny i must use the number sometime! Although i'd hate for me to fall for someone giving me the flirt divert number!

im not a wuss! :bah: hehe

I heard a bit the other day i think? just a few voicemails from it and ive read the stuff on the site, sounds really funny i must use the number sometime! Although i'd hate for me to fall for someone giving me the flirt divert number!

07770 756 408 and store it in your phone as 'Me'. You never know when i'll be limping up to you in the Coli and you'll be happy to have it!

take control

07770 756 408 and store it in your phone as 'Me'. You never know when i'll be limping up to you in the Coli and you'll be happy to have it!

okay got it!! i may tell that weird lad that i've changed my number and give him that! yeh good idea!!

The texts i get may freak Scott out though especially off that weird guy!

Today it's only bley friday. And today Scott and Chappers will be telling you why they need your vote in yesterday's local elections...

Do you think Laura and James will be gigging at Chicester University this weekend

I can't listen until 5 today because of lessons :( I thought it would be nice weather so I could walk to the station while listening to the Wonder Years, like I did last Friday, but all this mist has suddenly rolled in... I guess that's the seaside for you... so I might have to waste £1.50 on getting the bus :( It's really annoying though, because I can listen to the whole of Colin and Edith if I want to, but hardly any of Scott on a Friday. Stupid timetable.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'