Unofficial Mills

Special Moyles Birthday Show !!

Viv

We know. Massive change of tune from the other day though...

On Ryd's post, have One Direction ever actually released anything, or are they just fame-whoring everything.

I like how the DM blames Aled & co for it as if to say they liked it even if Chris wouldnt

james_ryder.png

Pointless story there, and I'm very confused as to what angle they were trying to take with the whole thing. Presumably the media wanted to lay into him again but on this occassion didn't have much to work with other than that he is in his late 30s. As for the Wand Erection thing, he's met the guys before and they seem to get on alright when they've been on the show before so how on earth it was uncomfortable is beyond me.....

Not impressed with censorship

Was the rant before 7.30? I didn't get up till then and didn't hear anything when I was listening to the show

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6xhGwnzYuxs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

I think I blame the yo-yo dieting, and trying to be a body shape he is probably never meant to be?!?!

It's funny how obsessions with impressing the media in a looks obsessed industry is actually having the opposite effect. Including Madonna actually..... people can't just grow old gracefully.... they'll try to get thinner, have more + more botox, plastic surgery, and somehow manage to look even worse (Sharon Osborne is a fine example of this).

It's all very sad really... yet such is the rather empty-headed celebrity world and lifestyle.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0