Unofficial Mills

Mills Dries Up !!

Viv

Mills has exclusively been telling the 'Sun' about his booze habits !!

It is part of "Inside Out: Dry December", which is on tonight at 7.30pm, BBC1 (south).

Detailing the awful effects alcohol can have, it will hopefully make people think twice about their intake !!

Scott also kept a diary for the Sun's TV Biz.

Anyhow, Mills on November 30 2011:

"In my 20s I was drinking a fair amount, going out quite a few nights every week and abusing my body a lot.

These days, at 38, I drink a lot less but it's probably still a bit over the guidelines which for men is an average of three to four units a day.

Before starting, I go to King's College Hospital in London to have a series of blood and liver tests.

Amazingly, the tests show I'm quite healthy. Apparently the liver heals itself quickly which is good news!

I have my last night of drinking and prepare for my dry month".

The rest of the Diary is reasonably interesting, detailing how Mills felt good to wake up with a non-fuzzy head, especially after student gigs, where all students are drunk.

The only part that made me feel really quite sad was that he felt awkward explaining to people why he could not have a drink. Really goes to show how much pressure people feel, young and older, non-famous and famous to "fit" in on a night out.

Mills says he feels he could now kick the booze for good, although judging by some of the tweets I keep seeing about him, the reverse would appear to be the case !! :hahaha:

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0