Unofficial Mills

Mills Set To Blog For X-Factor !!

Viv

Scott is set to blog for actual X-factor, so it will be interesting to see what he comes up with!!

www.xfactor.tellymix.co.uk

Apparently X-factor has already been a shocker, because new judges Tulisa (like her) and Kelly were "flashed" at by an over-enthusiastic audience member last Wednesday when they were backstage !! :*:shock:

Cowell, meanwhile, appears to think X-factor is better without him.... Hmmm.... so far, I disagree, although Gary Barlow is surprisingly already very good and firm with contestants.

What did you think?? Any favourite contestants so far?? I see Kitty is already under attack - always the one person every year who just has to become everyone's little victim. :rolleyes:

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

George. Nah, he was annoying, but I like the way Tulisa delt with him, and I agree much better with out Cowell. It's not so much the Simon Cowell/Cheryl Cole show anymore.

I like Tulisa anyway because she did a really good doctumentry on depression and whether it was heriditry or not. I nearly cried watching it, it was really interesting and sad.

That Janet is amazing though!

The sheep is not a creature of the air.

Never knew that! also never seen the tulisa documentary, but it sounds great..... mills' blog is now on www.xfactoruk.info ... He has written about simon and cheryl, but missed out dannii minogue, already causing controversy on line. i happen to agree with the dannii fans though... Always considered her a much better judge than cheryl!

Never knew that! also never seen the tulisa documentary, but it sounds great..... mills' blog is now on www.xfactoruk.info ... He has written about simon and cheryl, but missed out dannii minogue, already causing controversy on line. i happen to agree with the dannii fans though... Always considered her a much better judge than cheryl!

Viv, the documentry was on BBC1 tonight, it's called Tulisa: My Mum and Me.

The sheep is not a creature of the air.

Louis Walsh has been speaking to 'Now' magazine about expecting Tulisa to show up in a chavvy tracksuit, going "Yo Man" !!

Kelly Rowland has developed a sticky toffee pudding obsession, saying "They are so good, they make me want to slap myself".

And... breaking news... Prince Harry is set to attend one of X-factor live shows!!