Hiya im new

lilychick

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a word of advice, keep the text chat to the minimum. Us lot prefer the Queen's English so if you could perhaps take a bit of time to write things properly it would help. We have a few non-English people visit and they can get very confused!

Just a word of advice, keep the text chat to the minimum. Us lot prefer the Queen's English so if you could perhaps take a bit of time to write things properly it would help. We have a few non-English people visit and they can get very confused!

I remember my text talk days..oh what memories.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

okay sorry. i shall try jono. but i have got so used to writing in short hand it will be hard but never mind. Is that okay?

When I first Joined here I talked in text talk cos im normally used to writing in short hand to people like on Msn,Ive changed though to proper english lol.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I stopped using 'text talk' when I was about 13 or 14, when I got really fast at typing. Also I type school work, and I can't think of much worse than handing in an essay with text talk in it. The only text talk I use is "lol" - can't really think of any better way of expressing that, because "that was funny" would just sound weird.

Glad you like my name :)

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'