Unofficial Mills

Moyles In Even More Controversy

James R

PARANOID BBC bosses have banned Chris Moyles from discussing the Sky Sports sexism row - the only Radio 1 DJ to be gagged.

Cautious execs fear the blokey breakfast DJ, 36, will put his foot in it if he brings up the comments of Andy Gray and Richard Keys.

But pals say he's annoyed, as he thinks the pair are IDIOTS for demeaning women. Fellow jocks Greg James and Scott Mills have already featured the issue.

An insider said: "Chris isn't happy. His humour is near the knuckle - but what Gray and Keys did is bang out of order as far as he's concerned. It would have made a perfect discussion piece for his show. He's been unfairly singled out."

But Moyles, who ranted on air last year when bosses forgot to pay him, was carpeted in 2009 for mocking gay star Will Young's sexuality

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/3378284/Chris-Moyles-gagged-over-sexism-row.html

james_ryder.png

As it's being reported in an arm of the Murdoch media, I'll take this with a pinch of salt.

Pretty sure we've seen in the past that Moyles can do self-censorship sometimes and that there are actually things HE refuses to discuss on air, if he's said nothing about the Sky Sports mess, maybe it's due to that?

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

As it's being reported in an arm of the Murdoch media, I'll take this with a pinch of salt.

Pretty sure we've seen in the past that Moyles can do self-censorship sometimes and that there are actually things HE refuses to discuss on air, if he's said nothing about the Sky Sports mess, maybe it's due to that?

There is other reports online but they all refer to what the 'spokesman' told the sun. Although Moyles was discussing sexism the other day at the beginning of the week

james_ryder.png

I notice they also use the old cliches of 'A Pal' and 'an Insider' who 'told us things'... pretty sure Pals and Insiders are usually inside the hack's (I refuse to call them 'journalists' if they work for The Sun) heads.

We now know why he is being censored :hahaha:

SackMoylesNow Cecilia Bartholemew

Although to be honest part of me wishes that @chrisdjmoyles does mention the Sky row.It would hopefully get him the sack even quicker!

41 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

chriskiller_normal.jpg

The fruits of my labours.. http://www.in2town.co.uk/Showbiz-News-Headlines-/Radio-1-Management-Give-Chris-Moyles-A-Warning !

41 minutes ago

chriskiller_normal.jpg

I was greatly heartened by this mornings news that BBC bosses have 'carpeted' Moyles over sexist comments .It proves I am getting somewhere!

james_ryder.png

Thought that... thing, whatever it is, had 'given up' and admitted defeat? *more skeptical than ever*

No the campaign is back on after meeting the head of BBC music :rolleyes:

Although surely the head of BBC MUSIC doesnt have much say in the DJ's themselves more-so the music content

james_ryder.png

Bloody hell is that BARFolemew creature still mouthing off to her possy of a dozen or so?

On one hand I can believe theres an element of truth in the story, perhaps BBC bosses have asked him to just watch what he says over this (in my opinion, utterly trivial) issue just so he is not tarred with the same chauvanist sexist brush than Gray and Keys have been. We know the red tops love to twist a story about Chris just to try and stir up a bit of trouble that wasnt even there to begin with, I wouldnt be surprised if he's been advised not to comment on it just so the papers don't get even the faintest sniff of a potential story.

On the other hand however, we know newspapers in this country, and no doubt across the world, aren't adverse to printing bare faced lies but using "insiders", "pals" and "sources" just to try and make their story seem believeable. Anyone remember Gordon Farts front page headline announcing Chris was to be axed last summer? Oh yes Gordon, cos that turned out to be 100% true didnt it? 8 million or so people aren't going to be listening to Chris and the team at 6.30 tomorrow morning are they?

Not impressed with censorship

Is that Smart who once claimed he 'NEVER knowingly printed an untrue story'... right and Andy Coulson didn't know his paper was phonetapping people.

Because The Sun and The News of the World are the pinnacle of newspaper journalism and uphold the highest of moral and ethical standards. Oh, and they wouldn't dare lie. All heil Murdoch!