Unofficial Mills

Alan Sugar confronts Moyles on Twitter

Jono

Alan Sugar has confronted Chris Moyles over comments allegedly made by the Radio 1 DJ about his use of Twitter.

The Apprentice boss has been criticised by some for regularly using the social networking site to promote his autobiography What You See Is What You Get.

Sugar wrote to Moyles on the site, saying: "Some people tweet me say u told them to unfollow me as I plug my book. Hope not true otherwise a case of POT/KETTLE (sic).

"Dear Chris Moyles if you want me to talk other things lets discuss the plight of the common earth worm and how it's is the gardeners friend.

"I am repeating a tweet from someone who said CM told people to unfollow me. I did say IF repeat IF its true. POT/KETTLE. If not forget it"

When asked to share more personal information with his followers, Sugar quipped; "U want to hear personal stuff instead book or biz tweets. I'm 5'8 weigh76kg suffer excessive wind if eat too much broccoli."

Sugar was then urged to tell his followers about his restaurant or opera visits and he responded: "Are you having a laugh who the hell is interested in that"

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a285739/alan-sugar-confronts-moyles-on-twitter.html