Unofficial Mills

I have never...

Jono

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not seen her in 3 years and cant find her on facebook !!

we were both 12yo when we started going out and we broke up when we both finished GCSE so we broke up when we were 16yo so we were together almost 3 years. but we've been friends with each other since we were babies.

I thought you were gay? :confused:

i am gay just didn't really understand it till i was 15 but known since i was 7yo but i did love that girl like i said we had been friends since we were born i was only boy at her parties and she only girl at mine

you can be gay and have a girlfriend aled had girlfriend before he came out

i am gay just didn't really understand it till i was 15 but known since i was 7yo but i did love that girl like i said we had been friends since we were born i was only boy at her parties and she only girl at mine

oh ok so you loved her like a best friend i understand that! just reading what you wrote before and then looking at your profile confused me slightly lol :)

Like Bex says, the surgery is a good idea, but I've just googled 'coming out advice' and I've just found 100's of results. There is loads of forums, granted alot are aimed at teens, that help people. But whether you are in your teens or 20's or even older, the advice is still there

take control