Unofficial Mills

17th May to 21st May 2010

Andy Mac

You'll be okay! If you just remember the old: "Some people believe, other people believe, I believe" structure you will be fiiine!

Well in the mock I was predicted a C, but I got an A. I don't know how that happened, but... meh. I'm more concerned about Bio on Friday. I'm doing that at A-level.

Ohai.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys, I haven't been here for a few weeks (still been listening to scott just not online). I'm sat here with what looks like a cow pat on my head, covered in cling film. I have 8 hours of waiting for the henna to die my hair, so i thought i'd join you guys to ease my boredom.

Eight hours? Bleh hell, I do not envy you there!

K-Pez! *\o/*

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

Okay, now they've both merged so it looks like we're all confused... :D

I have an exam tomorrow... RE. I know nothing about religion. :confused:

Exam in religion? Thank God I have never had to do this :D

"I like Franziska. Sounds mad as a box of frogs, but we like her." (Dev)

Well in the mock I was predicted a C, but I got an A. I don't know how that happened, but... meh. I'm more concerned about Bio on Friday. I'm doing that at A-level.

Seee you must know something! I didn't think I knew anything - I was predicted a C, came out of my GCSE with an A* to prove my teacher wrong because she hated me, wound up being in the top 5% in the country with the highest RE GCSE mark in 2006 and then ended up getting a B for it at A Level!

I liked that song!

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

:P

while there may be that claim about the ratio of males to females here, it doesn't necessarily mean they are all lookers :hahaha:

LOL it's true. They do however have leather skin like the girls in Derby... how else can the Notts and Derby girls go out in all waether with no coat?

I was thinking he meant something along those lines...

You know that clip is only a very tiny part of that film. It was hard going but I made it to the end... it was very educational.

Night everyone. It seems I have lowered the tone yet again.

I don't know what comes over me... god there I go again.

Love & Kisses

Andy xx