Unofficial Mills

Boys and girls

Jono

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a Mills style argument. A guy at our college says that girls and boys are only friends because they want a relationship with the other person, or sex. It's not neccessarily a mutual thing, but one person or the other wants that.

Agree or disagree?

*cough, cough*

What did I say? :confused:

bless, no serin you are the good in a field of evil. (no idea what the actual expression is, but this will do ;)) the rest of the boys are the mean ones :)

Boys who have female friends at college are gay.

agreed ;) cos jonos my friend and hes at my college :P

bless, no serin you are the good in a field of evil. (no idea what the actual expression is, but this will do ;)) the rest of the boys are the mean ones :)

Bless you Lauren. You're like a boat, in a sea of inordinate madness.

agreed ;) cos jonos my friend and hes at my college :P

It was just boys and girls at my college. They never integrated or spun-off into little mixed cliques. The boys were just little eejits around the girls (the latter whom I hung around with).

It was just boys and girls at my college. They never integrated or spun-off into little mixed cliques. The boys were just little eejits around the girls (the latter whom I hung around with).

Yeah well it's different 'ere, alwight? :P

Bless you Lauren. You're like a boat, in a sea of inordinate madness.

lol :)

in our college there is actually very little problems between the sexes. everyone has at least one friend of the opposite sex, and there arent groups of girls and groups of boys, there are mixed groups

lol :)

in our college there is actually very little problems between the sexes. everyone has at least one friend of the opposite sex, and there arent groups of girls and groups of boys, there are mixed groups

And anyway, Barney has secrets... she can't be female :P

Personally I disagree with this whole idea, I've made quite a few male friends since I've been at college and I don't particularly want a relationship with any of them. One of my best friends is male and I couldn't really imagine ever going out with him 'cos we're such good mates.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...