Unofficial Mills

13th to 19th March 2006

Jono

Oh my god, Chappers and Laura next week! Haha

Brilliant show. Highly entertained.

haha..presenting the chart show?Never?

Was a great show today-i have now made 2 new mills and westwood fans and we had a right giggle.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is he really 48...? Good grief.

Very entertaining show, but I couldnt bear listening to him for 2 hours straight every Friday and Saturday night. And who exactly are Colin Bailey-Rae and the Pushycat Dolls...? Tribute acts maybe? :roll:

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

Emma, it is online. I've stopped listening it right now since I'm off for a bit, but it's excellent and I'll continue listening later. Car crash radio indeed - so bad it's good.

I'm beside myself with laughter here! :biggrin: Westwood for some reason makes me die with laughter everytime he opens his mouth and says something.

They should do this more often. :P

Listen again and jump around as you wish - rtsp://rmv8.bbc.net.uk/radio1/top40.ra

Yep go to www.bbc.co.uk/radio1 to listen again and find the chart show from today..dont know if it will be online yet though...xx

ive done that, but you can only skip 5 mins or something.....is there no way of like skipping thru it however much you want at a time or anything??

Love

Elizabeth

xXx

Hold on, Be Stong

Philippians 4:6-7

http://www.myspace.com/liliabefy

Emma, it is online. I've stopped listening it right now since I'm off for a bit, but it's excellent and I'll continue listening later. Car crash radio indeed - so bad it's good.

I'm beside myself with laughter here! :biggrin: Westwood for some reason makes me die with laughter everytime he opens his mouth and says something.

They should do this more often. :P

Listen again and jump around as you wish - rtsp://rmv8.bbc.net.uk/radio1/top40.ra

ooops didnt notice this one!

thanks very much!

Love

Elizabeth

xXx

Hold on, Be Stong

Philippians 4:6-7

http://www.myspace.com/liliabefy