Unofficial Mills

What's the big deal about moyles?

roxanne

It's just the moment anyone is out of a Studio, I don't tend to like it, that's all. I don't like the 'feel' of someone at a distance, and not where I normally expect them to be.

That said, this morning's show was better, and I enjoyed people shouting across the Atlantic Ocean, as if the distance meant they had to shout. Very funny!!

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Yeah listened a bit this morning. Loving the photos Chris put up of the billboard thing he and Sophie appeared on in Times Square.

To be honest, if they hadn't mentioned anything about location, I would never have guessed Chris was in another studio, all sounded pretty seamless and slick to me.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

I wondered if Vernon was busy this week because would have thought it easier to have him on Monday espec as Dave, Tina and Aled were around.

Personally if Chris has to miss a show i think Radio 5 should lend back Chappers for 1 day and can have a Chappers and Dave breakfast show :D

Guest inxces4308

Has anybody else noticed that Music 4 have left somebody talking in the jingles?

http://www.music4.com/musicservices/catalogue/641/bbc-radio-1/bbc-radio-1-chris-moyles-stuck-in-new-york-jingles-april-2010.html

I'm guessing its by accident, but just after the breakdown before it goes back into 'The Chris Moyles Show....'. The counter the M4 player shows 14 secs remaining when you here it.

There is a noise of some sort that sounds like somebody says 'Alright?'

Ha.