Unofficial Mills

Price With Moyles!!

Viv

i didn't get to listen to it today, but i will iplayer it in a bit.

i didn't expect much from Moyles, he has always been like a big kid round her & she knows that she can get away with things on the show, like when she was late the last time, he should have said "no, she is late & we have late rules" it seems to me that he thinks he has some sort of chance with her, when she is just playing a game so she can get what she wants.

Moyles posted on his twitter about how sad he was that she was getting divorced :rolleyes: .

when a few of the papers said that she had said to Alex to milk it as much as he can & even though they are divorced she is still trying to sell the pic's for one million pounds.

:)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got no problem with that; if I'd been listening, I wouldn't have turned it off. What I'm saying is that I don't understand people who go out of their way to listen/watch something involving her just to whine about it. That's what I meant by "it's pointless", because it is.

Which accounts for all of one or two people in "this entire thread".

So just to be clear, the humour you found from this thread and your confusion at people listening to bitch about her are completely seperate entities.

Good. Glad that's cleared up.

Very little Viv says surprises me any longer. Despite all the spiritual/charity/anti bullying talk she can come out with some pretty bitter, unpleasant stuff.

But then you don't like me, and the feeling is entirely mutual, so hard lard!!

Right... And so, on topic, I found the beginning of the interview awkward.... however, it quickly became extremely interesting indeed. I found Katie P. genuinely angry/defensive.

The guest was extremely well-handed indeed by both Chris AND Aled... Fantastic listening. I'm not sure what to think of the 'Daily Star' stuff .... I'm inclined to agree with Comedy Dave that there is often a grain of truth to newspaper articles.... but then, she did seem genuinely angry, so who knows.

10/10 for this!!

Alex Reid will be on Alan Carr's show Thursday, 18th February 2010, C4.

Also: From 'New' magazine, Peter Andre has some lovely words for Mr Moyles:

"I was on Chris Moyles' show last week, and it coincided with the day the news broke about Kate's wedding. Chris was such a gent though, and he handled the whole thing really well.

I have such a laugh with him, and after meaning to do it for ages, we swapped numbers last week". :-)

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

.:( This sort of crap alienates people from UM in my opinion.

Bullshit. People like Katie Price are always gonna make people feel strongly. On the TV, she unfortunately comes across as very hard-faced, and it's difficult to get past that. It may be, as Moyles says though, that she's just very defensive, and it comes out in the worst possible way?!

This has been a good, lively topic (I think) with people posting opposing views!!

Love her, or hate her, she must have something about her, because, Hell, everybody always wants to know what she's gonna do next. :hahaha:

Good. We'll all benefit from your revelation.

Well, maybe more than your's (ha ha)

One thing I forgot to say earlier is that I feel the PR people around Katie need to get her to soften her image. The witch-like hair can go (for starters)....

It's just a thought. Sometimes I think the staff are properly way too scared to stand up to her. Perhaps? Just a bit less of the hard face on the TV when she is being interviewed, and I know I would feel a lot happier.

she has been dressing her & Pete's daughter up in a inappropriate way apparently :confused:

JORDAN was at the centre of a child sex storm last night as this photo of her two-year-old daughter sexed up like a model was posted online.

The shock picture of Jordan and Peter Andre’s daughter Princess appeared on Facebook with the toddler “tarted up†like a glamour girl at a photoshoot.

The 32-month-old toddler is pictured wearing red-tinted lip gloss, eye shadow and long fake eyelashes. The photo was on Jordan’s sister Sophie’s page.

Last night it sparked a storm of protest, with claims it could attract paedophiles.

Dad Andre, 36, was said to be furious at the sick stunt.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/121582/JORDAN-S-SICKEST-STUNT/

:)