Unofficial Mills

The line up has been announced!

Jono

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I find interesting they've not used the terms "headliners" yet. Whether this means someone is yet to come to form the headliners I don't know.
Maybe they are trying to get someone and they haven't confirmed yet?

Bet we hear lots more of those bands on the playlist now

yeah you both could be right, so theres still a possiblity of Britney :)

The INMWT tent looks amazin' on Sunday!

The main stage line up looks good (Wombats, Calvin, Dizziee, SFG, Franz and N-Dbubz )

But the headliners on the main stage are very weak imo. I'd say The Enemy and Basement Jaxx are possibly bigger names, or as big names as Lilly Allen (who I do like, but not good enough to headline imo) and Snow Patrol.

I think all the hype has bit Radio 1 on the bottom this year as it appears less glamorous. The line up is really good but I can see why there are some who are disappointed. Be honest - for a free event - you would not turn down those tickets!

It's unfortunately unlikely that people will get the tix unless they live in Swindon. The radio mentioned this morning how many people had gone in for tickets last year, and it was just soooo many. No fair. Give tickets to unofficialmills people!! lol

One of my friends managed to get tickets. She chose to see NEwton Falwkner over Wing! I've never seen her in the same light again...

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru