Unofficial Mills

Our Call

David

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok we failed for the 10 hour take over, why not try it for your call

Elaine Paige's I Know Him So Well as performed by Chappers and Scott Mills for Colin and Edith's Stars in Their Eyes.

Its worth a go, I think Jk + Joel may play it, just to take the p**s out of Chappers. :lol:

"Just one more game, I promise"

If we start 2moro, by the end of the week (thursday), they will hget fed up of the texts and emails and just play it :razz:

Yeah lets do it :D

so what we going to request?what we tried to request today on 10 hour takeover?

If we all text in at the same time so say 5pm every day till thursday(and mention on thursday that its jono's bday) then they will get sick of us and play it.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Yeah lets do it :D

so what we going to request?what we tried to request today on 10 hour takeover?

We will request what we tired today

Elaine Paige's I Know Him So Well as performed by Chappers and Scott Mills for Colin and Edith's Stars in Their Eyes

Im sure it will work if everyone texts or emails (email is cheaper :-p )

We will request what we tired today

Elaine Paige's I Know Him So Well as performed by Chappers and Scott Mills for Colin and Edith's Stars in Their Eyes

Im sure it will work if everyone texts or emails (email is cheaper :-p )

Ill email in tonight to jk and joel for 2moro so ill do it each night before if you get me!

what shall we say?

what about...

Hi im "name" from unofficial mills,and we would like to hear on your call Elaine Paiges i know him so well(The Chappers and Scott mills version)which they performed for colin and ediths stars in their eyes

Thanks

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Ill email in tonight to jk and joel for 2moro so ill do it each night before if you get me!

what shall we say?

what about...

Hi im "name" from unofficial mills,and we would like to hear on your call Elaine Paiges i know him so well performed by chappers and scott mills for colin and ediths stars in their eyes

Thanks

Yeah that sounds alright, ill send my email 2moro, suring the show.

I just remembered you cant email for Your Call *bangs head against wall for being so dumb*. So we will have to text. 81199 (incase you forgot the number)

Everyone must do it, if you do you will be entered into a special draw to win a chocalte bar (nothig more than 50p ;) )

I just remembered you cant email for Your Call *bangs head against wall for being so dumb*. So we will have to text. 81199 (incase you forgot the number)

Everyone must do it, if you do you will be entered into a special draw to win a chocalte bar (nothig more than 50p ;) )

lol yeah JUST INCASE you forget the number. Like you will coz they tend to say it every 10mins

take control

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Mcfly-(i never got my request).

Artic Monkeys-IBTYLGONTD,that was really popular at one point aswell as madonna with hung up.

No more hung up please...How many times was that Most Wanted it drove me insane...Same with Push the button and Beautiful they were both most wanted far to often.