Unofficial Mills

dull as ditch water!

popbitcher

hopefully scott will go to radio 2. they love these sorts of websites there. look at wogan he cant stop talking about his tog site and its well linked to from radio 2. it has less forum members too. wogan has a "tog" site and scott has a "geek" site. its all the same :D radio 1 is too corporate they control the websites.

post-172-145327869746_thumb.jpg

Guest CancerForTheCure
yes i know that, but the site must evolve,

just lets say that Scott left Radio-1 & went to Capital, would everyone listen to Scott on there ?

Scott's not exactly leaving though, is he? So we shouldn't worry about that yet. We will think about it when he does leave. But I don't think any of the regulars will lose interest in the forum.

Are we destined to be "sogs" then?

Scott's Old Geeks? Oh dear...

Scott's not exactly leaving though, is he? So we shouldn't worry about that yet. We will think about it when he does leave. But I don't think any of the regulars will lose interest in the forum.

Yeah. It seems hard to imagine Scott going anywhere other than another BBC station at the moment. He still seems to be in his prime at Radio 1 anyway. By the time he does leave it probably will be around the time I'll be out of the target audience anyway. There's still a thriving community for general chat whether we talk Radio 1 or not :)