11th August to 16th August

craigh

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He normally goes through ihs emails/texts during songs doesn't he? That's why he plays more songs that Moyales because scott gets sent more things I presume.

Well i think he normally nips outside ''on the phone'' when they do multi song mixes after newsbeat, but during most of the songs yea he checks the texts, checks on here, sets up the next tracks and preps a caller if there is one.

Well i think he normally nips outside ''on the phone'' when they do multi song mixes after newsbeat, but during most of the songs yea he checks the texts, checks on here, sets up the next tracks and preps a caller if there is one.

I didn't realize he checks here regularly

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru

Er, no, I've been listening for about two years now. :P

Why do I not recognise half the people in here? Where's all the regulars?

I meant have you just started listening to THIS show.

I'm semi-regular, I'm well on target for my 50 posts a day

I didn't realize he checks here regularly

He uses some of the things we say quite regularly. The last one he used was mine when i said about your more likely to be killed by your trousers than by a plane.

Sometimes when the webcam is in the right direction you can sometimes see us, and TOWDS or Beccy sometimes go on the shoutbox

He uses some of the things we say quite regularly. The last one he used was mine when i said about your more likely to be killed by your trousers than by a plane.

Sometimes when the webcam is in the right direction you can sometimes see us, and TOWDS or Beccy sometimes go on the shoutbox

I never knew... now I do

Yes, I understood you. I've got this funny thing called a sense of humour. ;) I was out until about half four then watched some of the Olympics.

Didn't you just join yesterday?

Ah, didn't realize you were being sarcastic :P

Yes I joined yesterday, took me half an hour to find the "register" button though.

aghh, the chat thingy on facebook isnt working, i cant see whos online :'(

Give it a few minutes that normally happens to me but it restores itself. Does it have the little "!" in the right bottom corner.

Who's the woman? He isn't on unofficialmills :(

The woman is the AP stand in for beccy, i cant remember her name and if you watch out for UM on Scotts far left screen, hes got the text system up at the minute. also TOWDS or the AP sometimes have us up

He doesn't look very authoritative, but I don't mind! :P Haha, this site is the first google result for "hog calling".

"Goofing off"... oh dear!

Sums up the website?

The woman is the AP stand in for beccy, i cant remember her name and if you watch out for UM on Scotts far left screen, hes got the text system up at the minute. also TOWDS or the AP sometimes have us up

I see, thanks :)

:D I thought Big Boss was the name of a contestant.