12 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win?

• Chantelle
    • Maggot
    • Barrymore
    • Pete
    • Preston
    • Traci

I'm going off Jodie really quickly though. Unlike Michael, I have no sympathy for her.

Were you ever "on" her (No jokes intended :D) I don't like her at all. I'm the same as the majority on here, Maggot and Preston (but only when he wears the glasses :D) <3

But I'm not convinced and your hopeless hearts won't stick. For the first time I know, this is now who I am.

http://www.myspace.com/82105668

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Were you ever "on" her (No jokes intended :D) I don't like her at all. I'm the same as the majority on here, Maggot and Preston (but only when he wears the glasses :D) <3

Lol. I think the course of the eviction process is beginning to take shape. I hope Preston, Maggot, George, Michael and Rula stay for a while. The rest I don't really care that much for, especially not Gorilla-killer.

I hope Preston, Maggot, George, Michael and Rula stay for a while.

They would be my top 5, but I think Chantelle should stay for a bit longer for being a bit thick and because it'll keep some men watching :roll:

Guest staghead
Jodie Marsh,Chantelle and The Baywatch girl are all bimbo's put together,they're worse than jessica simpson.

Not lovely Jessica. With her butter wouldn't melt in her mouth smile. She looks so adorable and loving :-)

Aww, I like just thinking about Jessica Simpson :-p