Unofficial Mills

9th March to 15th March 2008

Jono

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved Sabrina too, she was always much older than her character though.

She's 31 now. She should be like Bart Simpson and never grow up. I remember the days she was in Clarissa Explains It All. Now she was young in that.

is fearne cotton on this weekend? that impersonator scott had might come in handy :B)

Don't see what the fuss is about now, Colin was doing the football and links for his radio show last night at the same time. Admittedly the studios were within walking distance but still.

She was in her late early-to-mid 20's when she was playing a teenager. What is it with these channels? Maybe teenagers can't act :D

What are you trying to say about Hollyoaks? :shock:

Ooh there's a Facebook petition to get an IKEA in Norwich. I hope there is - I've never seen one :cry:

Best thing about language lessons is the dodgy songs we had to sing.

IKEA isnt anything to jump around about. You'll just end up with a house that looks like every other house in the city. Minimilistic.

I don't want to buy anything, I just want to go to IKEA.

Apparently there's a German soap called "Gute Zeiten, Schlechte Zeiten" - "Good Times, Bad Times" and is "Germany's biggest teenaged soap".

That may be right, but it's not exactly cool to watch it... At least that's my impression..

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

They sell food there? :shock:

Yeah that's the best bit. Swedish food, cakes and sweeties.

Just DON'T ever attempt Ikea at the weekend. Everyone else in the Northern Hemisphere will be there too... Queues - don't even get me started.:rolleyes:

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.