Unofficial Mills

9th March to 15th March 2008

Jono

There was a thread on another forum "My Mom added me on Facebook and I don't know what to do". The original poster was 24 and felt he couldn't refuse and that he had to hide all his pictures of himself smoking or trashed .

Just put her on limited profile, innit.

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't even get Paul Potts on Upstaged.

I didn't understand the result last night. I thought he was saying goodbye to the pole dancers, but clearly they remain another day.

Imagine a Hollywood movie about any of those contents (a la Paul Potts).

I think Scott going to Rihanna has cursed his show. It just rains and rains, so no mass snog.

I don't want it to rain, I wanna see more people interacting with the show.

Are there any indicators of how it's doing? I don't want it to be a flop, mainly because Scott hosts it :D

Uh oh, are we gonna be hearing the pole dancers all over the show today now.

I hope Alphabeat got their laptop back. Maybe Geany the mother detective could find it for them.

Andy Parfitt showing where his priorities lies. BBC Switch getting people to tune into BBC Two instead of R1.

Sorry I've been quiet. Can't get into a show when I turn up late. Have to check the rest of the forum at the same time. Anyway, see you all tomorrow.

Edit: Pahaha, David Platt is listening to the Foals in a Foals t-shirt tonight. Now his girlfriend won't go.

Hey

Can someone tell me the truth about Laura. One minute she is putting her boyfriend on the spot for marriage, and then nothing. I hate to pry into someone's person business but if you go on radio to propose, the least you can do is give us an answer on what happened.

Has he totally flipped out about being cornered and told her it's me or the show or is there some other explanation while Mills has not mentioned it since Feb 29th and she has suddenly left?

I WANT THE TRUTH !!!!

please

1600ic4.png

Hi all! Goood afternoon! It's Thursday which means tomorrow is only bley Friday. Thanks to 'Rudolf' for sending in his 4pm art work, keep them coming ;)

Wow, we're going digital now!

Afternoon!

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot